Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dinner at the Emerald Palace


So I have met some great guys that are also either seeking to marry, or are already married to wonderful Chinese women. Already from the Chnlove offical forum and also the Chnlove FB forum I have met some great guys and made new friends. A new friend Martin is now in China and has met his Lady Zhifang for the first time today! Another guy I met there is named Edward and we seemed to hit it off pretty good right away. Also we found out that we live in the same area of San Diego! So we decided to meet up for dinner on Monday night. The Emerald Palace is Edward's favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. We both showed up with camera's in hand. We got a good laugh over that one! It was great getting to know Edward. He is leaving for China to meet his special lady in two weeks. He will be heading to the city of Changchun, north and east of Beijing. We talked about his trip and his lady, about our excitment for Martin, and also about my new relationship with Jessica. The food was also very good. Edward ordered Chicken with pan fried noodles, and I ordered Beef with ginger and scallions. We shared our dishes and had a great time. I think Edward and I will be good friends. The owner of the restaurant took pictures of Edward and I together. I practised eating with chopsticks. Heh. I was able to eat everything but after dinner little pieces of dropped food surrounded my bowl reminding me that my hand is not yet skilled. I think my hand was being silly and lazy as Jessica would most likely say. It is important that I learn this skill so I do not embarrass Jessica when we eat together. I am sure that she will give me lessons and there will be plenty of time to practice when I am in China for my first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment