Thursday, April 23, 2009

Farwell to Jessica...

So I have not been updating my blog already. I was writing to Jessica almost every day for three weeks. I could tell the very moment that our translator Jenny stopped writing letters for Jessica and when she starting to write to me on her own. All the flowery love talk just about stopped. Her letters suddenly got very short and I could tell she was having a harder time coming up with substance. Also instead of a reply within 24 hours, now sometimes I would have to wait for up to three days to get a reply. So I decided to try some advice from the brothers at the Chnlove Info forum. Ask Jessica two questions at the end of each letter and also have her ask me two questions. That should give us something to talk about and to build upon for a better letter. That lasted for one letter. I talked to her and tried to explain about why it was so important to me to have something meaningful in our letters... this is our only link! Our only way of getting to know one another. Always she would say I work long hours! I work six days a week! I am tired! You know I do understand this... she is a single mother and divorced. I know she works a lot! But guess what? So do I! I am taking all the over time I can get to save the funds needed to do this. Money for trips to visit, to pay for a marriage, to pay for the visa process, to bring my wife here to live with me! I also am working 60 plus hours a week, sometimes 7 days a week. And I never... NEVER do not have time to write. I make time to write. So I finally realize that this is just not as important to her as it is to me. Writing to me should not be a chore that she has to endure. Also one of those questions I asked was to please tell me two of your favorite things to do. She responded with sleeping and shopping. Perhaps that should have sent up red flags too. So again, being who I am, I began to self analyze. What I found is that perhaps I was too hasty in my search to find a woman to write too. After all I admit that it was her first photograph that I have posted in a previous post that stopped me and made me look at her profile. She does indeed have a Hollywood smile. So perhaps I let her appearance and beauty influence me more than I realized when I chose Jessica to write too. So I am writing and am saying farwell to Jessica. I only wish her the best and hope that she will find the man of her dreams. I don't believe that Jane or Jessica were running any kind of scam. It turned out that they were just not the proper woman for me. I do however believe that at least the first half of our correspondence with both women was really with the agency translator. In both cases, I could tell when the translator stopped writing the the women themselves started writing. I do not like this. It is my greatest belief that to have a sucessful marriage it will require communication on a very deep level. I wish to completely know my wife. So I am disappointed but will begin anew having learned something. This time I will take my time and very very carefully search the profiles and find the woman who is just right for me and write to her. I only wish to write to one woman. So this time I will only send one cupid note or EMF and wait for a response. Hopefully I will select the best candidate and this woman will respond to my carefully written profile and introduction. I very much trust in my ability to allow a woman who is interested to see into my heart and get to know me through the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment