Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How I found Jessica


I spent all Saturday at the beginning of March reading all the information at the Chnlove.com website. There is so much information there. There are alot of experienced members who have great advice to give and I was just greatful as the new guy to read the website and the forums and try to learn as much as I could. I created a profile. I was amazed at the number of interesting and beautiful Chinese women looking to find a perfect husband and soul mate. I carefully searched the ladies profiles. I selected as an age range 32 to 42 years old. I am 47 so I wanted to find someone who was close to me in age so that we would have similar life experiences, but also to be young enough to consider having a child if things worked out. I started adding possible matches of women that I thought were attractive and had interesting profiles. After several pages I had quite a few profiles on my favorites page. I literally could not get through all the women's profiles. There are thousands of them. So I selected four women and sent out Cupid notes. The Cupid note is a short introduction note printed on a e-post card with nice graphics. This is to act as a short introduction and to get the interested lady to read my profile. When you start your profile it is listed as visible, which means the matchmaking agencies working with Chnlove can show your profile to the ladies in China. By Monday night I had about 24 admirer mails, and two of the ladies from my Cupid notes had responded positively and also sent me letters. I was blown away! I ended up having to make my profile invisible so I would not get more letters. So I decided to respond to one of the Cupid notes and one of the admirer letters. That is how I met Jei and Jane.

So the real nice feature that Chnlove offers is an express letter service that allows Western Men to write to Chinese ladies and they translate your letters back and forth. The gentleman purchases credits and after the first letter exchange there is a charge of one credit removed for each letter translated and delivered. After two letters from Jei she just disappeared. I got a note from her agency after three days that they could no longer reach her to deliver my last letter and also could not contact her through her friends. The agency pulled her profile. Chnlove is very careful to make sure there is no scam going on. I wrote to the agency and to Chnlove to inquire what was going on... they were supposed to try and deliver my mails for 7 days. But she still has not returned and her profile is gone. I still am worried about what might or could have happened to her. Jane, the other lady I started writing too, was very intelligent and kind. She works as a Doctor in Zhuhai. We exchanged letters with each other for about three weeks before I realized that we were probably not the perfect match. She is a great woman but because she has been hurt in the past I think she wants to be more in control and holds back part of her heart. Our letters started getting shorter and shorter and more strained. So I decided to try and find another suitable woman to write too. I decided I would choose four women to initiate contact and would be happy if things worked out between one woman. I selected one woman from my saved favorites and sent her a Cupid note. I then answered two admirer letters with my own letter. And then I decide to check the ladies profiles again. I realized that I again would never get through all the profiles so on a whim I decide to select a random number from the several hundred pages and look there instead of going page by page. And there she was... Jessica! Her smile on her first profile photograph stopped me dead in my tracks! She was so beautiful her smile took my breath away. So I read her profile and really liked what I read there. She was a woman who was also looking for her true love and soul mate. We had similar interests. She also was one of the rare profiles that also had a live video. It was so great to see her in person and to hear her voice. I added her to my favorites and then stopped searching. I immediately sent her a Cupid note and then waited with hope in my heart that Jessica would like my profile and respond. I realized I had probably made a mistake trying to contact four women at once but I did not expect to hear back from them all. The person I really wanted to hear back from was Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment