Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Test For Remote Blogging


I just received a nice phone call from Martin wishing me well for my
trip!  He told me about a setting for Blogger that should allow me to
update my blog using email.  This is my test!  I am also including one
photograph to make sure that works also!  I am so excited!  Leaving
tomorrow at about 5:30 am.  My next blog entry should be from
Beijing!  I had my last video chat with Anna about three hours ago. 
We are both so excited!  The photograph that I have posted is a
special card I have purchased for Anna.  To me it represents our
communication with each other and how we met and fell in love. 
I have also purchased a large framed print as a wedding gift for
Anna.  The artist is Elena Ray and I really like her work. 
She does beautiful prints with a Chinese theme.  This photograph
is of a beautiful antique Chinese caligraphy set.

2 comments:

  1. It works! I look forward to seeing your posts from within China. All the best, and enjoy it. I know you will.

    I hope you remembered your slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David , Anna is beautiful and I'm so happy for the both of you , working out the way you were hoping it would . I wish you nothing but the best for the Future and looking forward of course reading more on your Journey to finally become Lao Gong and Lao Po .

    Arnold & Qing

    ReplyDelete