Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finding Anna!


After my failed attempt to connect with Jane and Jessica I vowed that I would take my time going over all the profiles at Chinalove.  I began my careful search and after viewing hundreds of profiles and photographs this is the photograph that really caught my eye.  My first time seeing Anna!  I read her profile and found Anna to be very intelligent and I was so happy that we seemed to have much in common.  Also I became excited when I read that she was fluent in English.  Anna is acutally a University English teacher!  Perhaps this would be a key to the deep level of understanding I wished and hoped for in my relationship?  Maybe it was fate but something just clicked immediately.  My intuition is very accute when it comes to people and it was going crazy after reading Anna's profile.  I decided Anna was the one I would try to establish a connection with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment